I am a Ph.D. scholar in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi, India. My academic advisors are Dr. Sanjit K.Kaul (IIIT Delhi) and Dr. Sumit Roy (University of Washington). My Ph.D. study and research is being supported by TCS Research through their illustrious TCS research scholarship. My research interests are in wireless networks and I am more specifically working in the domain of MultiPath TCP.
Prior to joining my Ph.D., I completed my Bachelors in Engineering with a gold-medal from Panjab University, Chandigarh, India in May, 2013. For more information, please feel free to check out my resume from the link below.Resume
|September, 2017||Presented my current research work on MultiPath TCP at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. A photo of me presenting can be found here.|
|September, 2017||Attending 3rd CleanSky Summer School being held in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.|
|March, 2017||Acting as Event Head at Research Showcase 2017 being held at IIIT Delhi. Visit this website for more details.|
|Jan, 2017||I will be working as Teaching Assistant for Probability and Statistics this winter semester.|
|Aug, 2016||I have been elected as Ph.D. representative in Student Council 2016-17 at IIIT-Delhi.|
|March, 2016||Acting as Event Head at Research Showcase 2016 being held at IIIT Delhi.|
|Jan, 2016||Presented my paper at VLSI Design Conference at Kolkata, India|
|Dec, 2015||Awarded with VLSI Design conference fellowship for attending VLSID-2016|
|Aug, 2015||I have been elected as Ph.D. representative in Student Council 2015-16 at IIIT-Delhi.|
|July, 2015||Paper on 'Hierarchical Cluster based NoC design using Wireless Interconnects for Coherence Support accepted at 29th International Conference on VLSI Design Conference|
|Jan, 2015||I will be working as Teaching Assistant for Computer Organization this winter semester.|
|Jan, 2015||Awarded with TCS Research Fellowship|
|Aug, 2014||I will be working as Teaching Assistant for Linear Algebra this monsoon semester.|
Hierarchical Cluster based NoC design using Wireless Interconnects for Coherence Support
29th International Conference on VLSI Design, 2016 [Acceptance rate: 23%]
- Awarded travel grant to attend 3rd CleanSky summer school held in September 2017 in Beijing, China.
- Awarded TCS fellowship for Ph.D. program at IIIT Delhi by Tata Consultancy Service (TCS)
- Overall Topper (Gold Medal Awardee) of Panjab University, Chandigarh in Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in EECE branch for session 2009-13
- Full freeship for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of B.E. for securing 1st position.
- 1 Lakh centenary scholarship from “Yogananda Satsanga Society of India” based on regional written examination throughout B.E.
- Certificate of merit from C.B.S.E for scoring 100% marks in Class X board exams.
- Among top 5 students in U.T. (Chandigarh) in C.B.S.E. Class X exams.
- Chandigarh (UT) Administration State Awardee for exceptional achievements in Academics, Sports, Drawing, Painting and Cultural activities.
- Recommended for National Child Award by UT Administration.
- Balshree Awardee from Chandigarh region and represented Chandigarh at Zonal level.
- Represented Chandigarh in 31st Sub-Junior National Basketball Championship.