Post-Release Reliability Growth in Software Products
( to appear in ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology.
On Optimum Size for Software Inspections
( International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 3 (June 2007) 283-295.
An Approach for Experimentally Evaluating Effectiveness and Efficiency of Coverage Criteria for Software Testing
( to appear in Journal of Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT).
- The when-who-how analysis of defects for improving the quality control process
( Journal of Systems and Software, Vol 80(4), pp 584-589, Apr 2007.
An Experimental Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Test-Driven Development,
( International Symposium on Experimental Software Engineering (ESEM 2007), Madrid, Sept 2007.
Test Inspected Unit or Inspect Unit Tested Code?
(International Symposium on Experimental Software Engineering (ESEM 2007), Madrid, Sept 2007)
Stabilization Time - A Quality Metric for Software Product,
( IEEE's Int. Symp. On Software Reliability (ISSRE2006), Nov 2006.
- Using Defect Analysis Feedback for Improving Quality and Productivity in Iterative Software Development(Invited paper,3rd Int. Conf. on Information and Communication Technology, ICICT, 2005.), Cairo, Dec 2005
- Assigining Tasks in a 24-Hour Software Development Model(Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference(APSEC), Dec 2004.)
- Timeboxing: A process model for iterative software development Journal of Systems and Software, 2003. More details in, the chapter in Advances in Computers, Vol 6, 2004.
- Optimal Resource Allocation for the Quality Control Process(Int. Symp. on Software Reliability (ISSRE), 2003.)
- Optimum control limits for employing statistical process control in
software processes (IEEE Tran. on Sw Engg, Dec 2002.)
- Use of Metrics in High Maturity Organizations Software Quality Professional March 2002, (also SEPG2002, Seattle.)
- The success of the SPI efforts in India” (in Software Quality Professional March 2001.)
- Lessons learned in framework-based software process improvement (Keynote, ASPEC2002, Gold Coast, Australia, 2002.)
- Knowledge Infrastructure for Project Management (Chapter in Managing Software
Engineering Knowledge, Springer, To appear.)
- Quantitative quality management through defect prediction and statistical process control
(2nd World Quality Congress for Software, Japan, September 2000.)
- Moving from ISO to Higher levels of the CMM (SEPG'99 , Atlanta, 1999.)
- Overcoming the NAH syndrome for inspection deployment (ICSE, Kyoto, Japan, April 1998.)